汽车业务发展经理 - MATLAB
1. Provide direction and guidance to China based sales and services personnel for the automotive industry
- Through customer visits, understand the customers’ need and develop messaging for how MathWorks’ products address challenges in automotive industry
- Work directly with sales teams in support of key sales opportunities and with key customers to drive product adoption
- Strategize with account managers to increase account penetration and build best practices for effectively increasing sales worldwide
2. Develop business strategy for automotive industry for China
- Develop and execute the automotive industry market strategy and business plan and review progress on it with an internal “board of advisors”
- Work closely with engineering staff to capture key customer needs and in development of new features and products to support these needs
- Analyze MathWorks automotive industry business performance, identify new market opportunities, and develop plans to increase penetration and growth
- Identify and work with critical partners to provide a complete solution for customer needs
3. Drive awareness of MathWorks within the automotive industry in China
- Develop marketing programs and supporting materials, and use the web to effectively drive promotion, and share best practices with Europe and the US.
- Produce articles, technical papers, and user stories in support of automotive industry
- Deliver presentations at conferences and industry events and serve as the automotive industry spokesperson
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Strong knowledge of and experience (7+ years) in automotive industry, embedded systems development, and other related applications.
- Experience and motivation for supporting sales and engaging with customers in a multi-national environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to engage with internal and external audiences on technical and business conversation
- Product marketing, applications engineering, field engineering, or business development experience related to technical software
- Prior employment with a leading corporation in automotive industry
- Experience with a global software company
- Experience in sales forecasting and economic analysis
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, and will include domestic and international
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here