This two-day course describes techniques for applying Model-Based Design in a common design workflow. It provides guidance on managing and sharing Simulink® models when working in a large-scale project environment.
- Implementing interface control of Simulink subsystems and models
- Managing requirements in Simulink models
- Partitioning models using Simulink subsystems, libraries, and model references
- Managing a model and all its dependencies
- Controlling the location, scope, and code generation behavior of model data
- Establishing and enforcing modeling standards
- Documenting and sharing a Simulink model