Capabilities and Features
Robotics System Toolbox™ Support Package for Manipulators enables you to interface and control manipulators using MATLAB® and Simulink®.
The hardware support package lets you perform the following tasks:
- Acquire various sensor data from the robot manipulator
- Control the robot manipulator
- Connect with the robot hardware to test and validate your algorithms
- Prototype robot manipulator algorithms
- Simulate robot manipulator using rigid body tree models from Robotics System Toolbox
Supported Interface Hardware
Robotics System Toolbox supports the robot manipulator interface with hardware shown below.
|Model||Interface||Minimum Toolbox Version|
|Kinova Robotics||Gen3||MATLAB MEX Interface||R2020b (version 3.2)|
|Kinova Robotics||Gen3||ROS Interface (Requires ROS Toolbox)||R2021a|
|ROS Interface (Requires ROS Toolbox)||R2022a|
Platform and Release Support
See the hardware support package system requirements table for current and prior version, release, and platform availability.