Simultaneous and Synchronized Operations
Acquire and generate analog data simultaneously, synchronize acquisition and generation
Use shared scan clocks and start triggers to synchronize operations within devices and between multiple devices.
External Clocks, Shared Clocks, and Shared Start Triggers
- Acquire Voltage Data Using a Digital Trigger
Use a falling edge digital trigger to initiate analog data acquisition.
- Acquire Digital Data Using a Shared Clock
Share the clock of the analog subsystem on your device for the digital acquisition.
- Acquire Digital Data Using an External Clock
Acquire digital data in the foreground using an external scan clock.
- Acquire Digital Data Using a Counter Output Channel as External Clock
Acquire digital data using a counter output channel to generate clock pulses.
- Multiple-Device Synchronization Using USB or PXI Devices
Synchronize multiple devices in a DataAcquisition using a shared clock and trigger.
- Synchronize DSA Devices
Synchronize Digital Signal Analyzer product family devices for accurate audio frequency measurements.
- Acquire Data and Generate Signals Simultaneously
Acquire and generate data at the same time.
- Acquire Digital Data Using an External Clock via Chassis PFI Terminal
Use CompactDAQ chassis PFI terminal with external clock.
- Synchronize with PFI on CompactDAQ Chassis Without Terminals
Use the external trigger and clock functionality on a CompactDAQ chassis without PFI terminals.
- Multiple-Chassis Synchronization with CompactDAQ Devices
Synchronize multiple CompactDAQ chassis.