The primary goal of the first lab is to familiarize you with using Simulink so that in the next lab you can use Simulink to program a DSP. Here are three specific goals for this lab:
• Learn basic Simulink commands and syntax, including the help system.
• Learn to write and edit your own blocks in Simulink, and run them.
• Learn a little about advanced programming techniques for Simulink.
• Implement the music synthesis in Simulink.
In this lab you will learn:
• How to install the software to target a TI ‘C6713 DSK.
• How to convert the music synthesis program from Lab 04a to run on the DSK.
One of the powerful features of Simulink is its ability to target embedded hardware. In this lab you will learn:
• How to monitor the performance of the DSK.
• How to improve the performance of the DSK.
These labs supplement the following textbooks:
• DSP First
• Signal Processing First
平台兼容性Windows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!