Simulink (Embedded Coder) Target for TI LaunchPad
TI LaunchPad (http://ti.com/launchpad) is an easy-to-use, affordable (< 5 USD),
and scalable introduction to the world of microcontrollers and the MSP430 family.
Simulink (http://www.mathworks.com/products/simulink) is a leading environment
for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design.
Embedded Coder (http://www.mathworks.com/products/embedded-coder) allows you to
generate C code and deploy your algorithms to target hardware.
1) Windows/Linux: Have Code Composer Studio 5 installed (http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Download_CCS).
Note: Currently Code Composer Studio 5 for Linux doesn't support LaunchPad
connection/debugging. Therefore, you will also need mspdebug (http://mspdebug.sourceforge.net/) on Linux to
download/debug after compiling with CCSv5 toolchain.
On Linux, you can use mspgcc toolchain instead of CCSv5. This package supports
both mspgcc and CCSv5 on Linux.
Make sure your toolchain is working (build and download some test project, check connection)
before you proceed!
2) a) Extract this package somewhere. Make sure there are no spaces/non-ascii characters in path (just in case).
b) Make sure you have a working/supported host compiler (http://www.mathworks.com/support/compilers/R2012b/index.html) by running 'mex -setup' in MATLAB.
c) Within MATLAB, 'cd' to the directory containing launchpad_setup.m and run this script.
d) Swap TX/RX jumpers on TI LaunchPad (see the group of 5 jumpers on your board). This package uses HW UART (see inscription on the board). If you don't do this, Serial Read/Write blocks and PIL will not work.
3) You should be good to go.
What this package already has:
- Standalone execution on target (driven by ISR)
- Support for MSP430G2553 only
- Simulink library blocks for:
* Serial read/write (hardware UART - you must swap TX/RX jumpers on your LaunchPad)
* Built-in temperature sensor
* Push button
- Execution in PIL mode (hardware UART - you must swap TX/RX jumpers on your LaunchPad)
- PIL mode profiling
What this package would like to have:
- More Simulink blocks
- Support for other LaunchPad compatible MCUs
- More documentation
Mikhail (2023). Simulink (Embedded Coder) Target for TI LaunchPad (https://github.com/kyak/launchpad_ert), GitHub. 检索来源 .
平台兼容性Windows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!