Scale Your Parallel Applications to the Cloud
Scale to resources beyond the desktop without recoding. Choose from the following infrastructure options:
MathWorks Managed Clusters
Get ready-to-use clusters with MATLAB Parallel Cloud
Preconfigured Clusters in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Start customizable clusters managed by MathWorks Cloud Center
- Access Amazon EC2 machine instances that have MATLAB Distributed Computing Server™ pre-installed.
- Use the Cloud Center web application to start your cluster. Customize cluster size, machine type, storage options, and access rules.
- Sign up at no cost and pay only for what you use with an on-demand license, or contact Sales to learn about perpetual and annual license options with MathWorks Hosted License Manager.
Cloud Solutions from MathWorks Partners
Use cloud solutions from hosting providers
- Use machines or machine instances that have MATLAB Distributed Computing Server pre-installed.
- Leverage unique capabilities provided by hosting providers like Nimbix, Penguin-on-Demand, Qarnot, Rescale, and Sabalcore.
- Sign up at no cost and pay only for what you use with an on-demand license, or contact Sales to learn about perpetual and annual license options.