MathWorks Consulting Services enable researchers and scientists in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry to streamline their data-driven workflows in areas like drug discovery and development, drug manufacturing, biostatistics, bioinformatics, and bioimage processing. We help scientists use the flexible MATLAB environment to develop custom software solutions that efficiently integrate into their computational workflows. Scientists and researchers use the proven algorithms and applications available in MATLAB for biological and chemical data analysis, modeling, visualization, and reporting.
MathWorks Consultants work with you to:
- Implement data analysis workflows as efficient MATLAB algorithms to automate repetitive manual tasks
- Develop interfaces for interactively importing, processing, analyzing, and visualizing biological or chemical data, images, or volumes, and deploy applications for sharing with other users
- Apply statistical techniques for fitting and calibrating models of drug manufacturing process data
- Implement pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) models and fit model parameters to drug data
- Optimize and control biochemical manufacturing processes
- Import data from Excel® files, text files, and many standard genomic and proteomic file formats and online databases
- Connect MATLAB with databases for storing and retrieving large data sets
- Create customizable reports that automatically document results
The end goal of every MathWorks Consulting project is to strengthen your skills and leave you self-sufficient and in control of your own processes, applications, and design work.
Contact MathWorks Consulting Services to discuss your specific requirements.
Mohammad Muquit is a senior consultant who works with companies in the biotech, pharmaceutical, industrial machinery, and automotive industries on a wide range of solutions involving image processing, computer vision, parallel and distributed computing, statistical analysis, and Model-Based Design. Mohammad has 76 patents submitted (12 accepted and 64 pending) related to methods and devices regarding biometric authentication and identification, parallel processing systems, binary image processing, and 3-D biometrics. He received a Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, an M.Sc. in system information science, and a Ph.D. in computer and mathematical science from Tohoku University, Japan.
Related Conference Papers and Technical Materials
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Develops Data Analysis Tools to Speed Drug Discovery (User story)
- A High-Accuracy Passive 3-D Measurement System Using Phase-Based Image Matching (Conference paper)
- A Sub-Pixel Correspondence Search Technique for Computer Vision Applications (Conference paper)
- Electronic device having biometric authentication function and data management method (Google patents)
- Accelerating Neurological Image Analysis with MATLAB at RIKEN Brain Science Institute (Technical article)