In this webinar, we will discuss the latest data acquisition capabilities provided by MATLAB and the test and measurement toolboxes. These products enable you to control and acquire data from external sources including sensors such as thermocouples and IEPE accelerometers, sound cards, oscilloscopes, arbitrary waveform generators, and signal analyzers.
Through discussion and product demonstrations, you will see how you can use the data acquisition products to:
• Acquire data from thermocouples, IEPE accelerometers and sound cards
• Generate a PWM signal using counter/timers on DAQ hardware
• Connect to a Bluetooth sensor or device
• Control and acquire data from oscilloscopes without writing code
• Control a stepper motor using Digital I/O
Recorded: 2 Oct 2012
Select a Web Site
Choose a web site to get translated content where available and see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend that you select: .Select web site
You can also select a web site from the following list:
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.