Embedded Software Verification for IEC 61508 and ISO 26262
IEC 61508 and ISO 26262 certification for embedded software describes certain aspects of safety related to code verification. Embedded software engineers, project managers, and quality assurance managers are involved in the process of matching safety objectives of the standard with operational constraints at the development process level. Attend this webinar and learn more about how code verification products from MathWorks fit into the overall IEC 61508 certification process.
Highlights of this webinar include how to:
- Utilize Polyspace code verification products to help cover some tables of the IEC 61508 standard
- Effectively enforce MISRA C and MISRA C++ coding standards
- Reduce testing activities and still increase the confidence in the software reliability
- Understand the difference between finding errors and proving their absence
- Prove the absence of over/underflows, dividing by zeros, illegally dereferencing pointers, and other run-time errors
Presenter: Marc Lalo
Presenter Bio: Marc is the product manager for Polyspace products. He has been working in the embedded software verification and safety standards field for more than 10 years.
Recorded: 11 May 2010
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.