Introducing MATLAB Release 2012b
In this session Ned Gulley, MATLAB design lead, introduces MATLAB® Release 2012b, a major release with a redesigned MATLAB desktop.
- The MATLAB Toolstrip with tabs that organise commonly used functionality
- An Apps gallery that presents interactive MATLAB applications from the MATLAB product family
- The ability to package and share your own apps, including installation into the Apps gallery
- Redesigned Help with improved browsing, searching, and filtering
- Flexible interactive importing from delimited and fixed width text files with the Import Tool
- Suggested corrections for mistyped functions and variables in the Command Window
Recorded: 6 Nov 2012
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.