|Create or convert configuration for concurrent execution|
|Add tasks or triggers to selected architecture of model|
|Delete triggers and tasks from selected architecture of model|
|Find objects under architecture object|
|Get configuration parameters of architecture objects|
|Import and select target architecture for concurrent execution environment for model|
|Generate profile report for model configured for concurrent execution|
|Add custom target architecture to concurrent execution target architecture selector|
|Set architecture object properties|
|Configure concurrent execution data transfers|
- Configure Your Model for Concurrent Execution
Learn how to configure your Simulink model to take advantage of concurrent execution.
- Specify a Target Architecture
Choose or define a target architecture for a model configured for concurrent execution.
- Partition Your Model Using Explicit Partitioning
Add tasks, create partitions, and map individual tasks to partitions using explicit partitioning.
- Configure Data Transfer Settings Between Concurrent Tasks
Specify options for handling data transfers between concurrently executing partitions.
- Optimize and Deploy on a Multicore Target
Configure a model for concurrent execution using explicit partitioning and deploy it to a target.
- Implement Data Parallelism in Simulink
This example shows how to implement data parallelism for a system in a Simulink model.
- Implement Task Parallelism in Simulink
This example shows how to implement task parallelism for a system represented in a Simulink® model.
- Implement Pipelining in Simulink
This example shows how to implement pipelining for a system represented in a Simulink® model.
- Assign Tasks to Cores for Multicore Programming
This example shows how to take advantage of executing code on a multicore processor by graphical partitioning.
- Implement an FFT on a Multicore Processor and an FPGA
This example shows you how to take advantage of a multicore processor target with FPGA acceleration by graphically partitioning a model.
- Multicore Deployment of a Plant Model
This example illustrates how to take advantage of executing multithreaded code on a multicore processor using graphical partitioning.
- Concepts in Multicore Programming
Theory relevant to modeling for concurrent execution.
- 使用 Simulink 进行多核编程
使用 Simulink 进行并发执行建模。
- Implicit and Explicit Partitioning of Models
Learn about the key differences between implicit and explicit partitioning.
- Concurrent Execution Window: Main Pane
Parameters for configuring tasks for concurrent execution.
- Data Transfer Options for Concurrent Execution
This tab displays the data transfer options for configuring models for targets with multicore processors.
- Supported Targets For Multicore Programming
Deploy concurrent execution models to supported multicore targets.
- Limitations with Multicore Programming in Simulink
Limitations and considerations when partitioning a model for concurrent execution.