Install MathWorks Products on a Computer without an Internet Connection
You will need a computer which has an internet connection to obtain these items for the offline computer that you want to install MATLAB on:
- File Installation Key (FIK)
- License file
- Offline installation files
Step 1. Download the Offline Installation Files on a computer with an unrestricted internet connection
"Offline Installation Files" refers to either the "ISO" which contains all products, or "Download-only" files which contain a specific subset of products.
License End Users should use the MATLAB installer to obtain download-only files instead. Note that this will work for any End User with download privileges for R2020a and newer. Non-License Administrators, Student licenses, and any user on a Home licenses will not have this option for R2014a-R2019b.
- Download the installer from mathworks.com/downloads for the release you want.
- Run the installer, then sign in to your MathWorks Account and accept the license agreement.
- Using the Advanced Options dropdown menu, select “I want to download without installing”.