Highlights
关注

Chen Lin

Introducing a New Way to Open File Exchange Content - Directly in MATLAB Online

Chen Lin 2024-1-24 (编辑时间:2024-1-24)
最新活动Chen Lin 回复于 2024-2-2

We are excited to unveil the ‘Open in MATLAB Online from File Exchange’ feature, which offers MATLAB users a new way to open File Exchange content!
Previously, to experiment with File Exchange code, you were required to download the file and execute it in MATLAB. But now, there's a quicker and easier way to explore the code!
You will find the ‘Open in MATLAB Online’ button next to the ‘Download’ button (see the screenshot below). A simple click transports you directly into the MATLAB Online workflow. It's that straightforward and effortless.
We strongly encourage you to try this new feature. Please share your questions, comments, or ideas by responding to this post!
David Cazenave
David Cazenave 2024-1-30
Great, I'm making good progress with Abel's Test (not published yet), and I can test my stuff that is already on the File Exchange, when I'm waiting for the bus or riding the bus, or to show people how they work, or when I'm fishing, or over lunch, ... . Thanks for the shirt.
cui,xingxing
cui,xingxing 2024-1-30
good job!
William Thielicke
William Thielicke 2024-1-25 (编辑时间:2024-1-25)
Great, I was planning to do a quick video showing how to use my toolbox in the free part of Matlab online anyway. This makes it even easier for beginners.
What I would love even more is the following behaviour: A click on the button 'Open in Matlab Online' copies the content of the zip archive to a user folder in Matlab online, and then automatically executes a m-file from that folder.
Chen Lin
Chen Lin 2024-2-2
Hi @William Thielicke. After more exploration, it would be great if you can share your ideas in your new ideas channel as a seperate thread. It's has a better visibility and easier to track, and inspires futher discussions.
Hans Scharler
Hans Scharler 2024-1-25

Looking forward to it!

Chandrasheker Matham
Chandrasheker Matham 2024-1-25
excellent support from MathWorks on recent developments
Hans Scharler
Hans Scharler 2024-1-25
This is awesome. I can't wait to share this news.

标签

尚未输入任何标签。