This submission provides the material for the webinar “Using Buoy Detection in Simulink”. In this webinar, we demonstrate how to perform Buoy Detection using Simulink. This webinar has been designed for use in the AUVSI RoboBoat and RoboSub competitions, but applies to anyone looking to deploy MATLAB and Simulink Computer Vision Algorithms to a Desktop Computer and/or a supported microcomputer i.e. BeagleBoard-xM, BeagleBone Black.
This webinar includes demonstrations and explanations to show you how to;
• Perform buoy detection algorithm in Simulink
• Manually tune buoy detection algorithms with Simulink and a Custom App (UPDATE: Use the built-in Color Thresholder App if using R2014a and above)
• Automatically tune buoy detection algorithms using metrics
• Compare algorithms using metrics
• Deploy the algorithm to a low-cost target using the BeagleBoard as an example
Materials in this submission include;
- Code used in the webinar
- Tutorial explaining how to use the code
- If you are using R2014a and above, use the built-in Color Thresholder App.
- If you are looking to deploy computer vision algorithms to a desktop computer, check out the "Getting Started Guide for AUVSI Foundation Competitions" for examples and documentation:
Fixed issue with target_transmit model. It was not loading the data bus object correctly.
Inspired by: Color Threshold
Win cash prizes and have your live script featured on our websiteLearn more
Download apps, toolboxes, and other File Exchange content using Add-On Explorer in MATLAB.