* Feature tracking between image pairs using template matching.
* Full processing line from feature tracking to georectification.
* Distorted camera model. This allows the use of cheaper camera setups.
* No need for traditional image registration as a pre-processing step which can degrade the images due to resampling.
* Projecting between pixel and real world coordinates. 2D ↔ 3D
* Easily scriptable as it is a toolbox.
* Minimal dependencies.
* Inputs to feature tracking: two images
* Inputs to georectification: a DEM and some ground control points.
Aslak Grinsted (2023). ImGRAFT (https://github.com/grinsted/ImGRAFT), GitHub. 检索来源 .
平台兼容性Windows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
无法下载基于 GitHub 默认分支的版本
added an image