Binary Stopwatch with Arduino
This submission shows how to use Simulink with Arduino Support package to build a binary clock.
What's a binary clock?
Several things that can be learnt here include:
1) Using clock block to generate the time.
2) Separating the time value(a number) to individual digits, using the 'fix' and 'mod' function.
3) Converting the decimal value to binary values with a Matlab function block.
4) Sending the binary values to LEDs via digital output pins.
There are 4 sets of 4 LEDs (total 16 LEDs).
Orange is in hundredths of a second, Blue in tenths of a second, green in ones(0-9) and Red in tens.
This model is easily configured to include hundreds if needed.
Techsource Technical Team (2023). Binary Stopwatch with Arduino (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/52017-binary-stopwatch-with-arduino), MATLAB Central File Exchange. 检索来源 .
平台兼容性Windows macOS Linux
- Test and Measurement > Instrument Control Toolbox >
- MATLAB > Language Fundamentals > Data Types > Dates and Time > Clocks and Timers >
参考作品： Decimal to Binary converter (Configurable), Separate Digits from a single number in Simulink
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!