Stackedplot wraps the built-in plot function to post-process the plotted lines, spacing them out so each lines can be observed easily. Makes it a quick (if not the quickest) way to inspect multi-channel data.
* Just works. Simply add "stacked" in front of an existing "plot" command line to spread the plots out
* Can spread on either x and y axis via PlotOrder parameter
* A label is automatically added for each plot lines in place of the standard ylabel/xlabel
* Layout is highly customizable via a number of parametric arguments
* Support log plots
* Baseline can be added (think of the built-in "bar" function)
* Baseline and rangelines are automatically adjusted if non-stacked axis limits property is modified
Kesh Ikuma (2020). stackedplot: A quick way to plot without lines overlapping (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/53620-stackedplot-a-quick-way-to-plot-without-lines-overlapping), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Thank you very much for your complex accurated function.
Many many options very very useful for me. Working on big data signal processing.
Thank you too much!