Get started quickly with the basics of Simulink with this self-paced, interactive tutorial that includes video tutorials and hands-on exercises with automated assessments and feedback.
How to get started:
1. If you are using the latest version of Simulink, you do not need to download and install this toolbox.
If you are using R2018b, download and install this toolbox.
2. Launch MATLAB and open Simulink.
3. Select Simulink Onramp from the Start Page.
If you are using R2018a or earlier:
Download the latest version of Simulink if you already have a license
Get a free trial
Who is this training for?
Students, engineers, and scientists who are familiar with dynamic systems, but not Simulink.
What will you learn?
After completing Simulink Onramp, you will be able to create, modify, and troubleshoot Simulink models that simulate dynamic systems and perform basic signal analysis.
What are the prerequisites?
A fundamental understanding of MATLAB and dynamic systems is required. You can get started with MATLAB with a free tutorial MATLAB Onramp:
How long is Simulink Onramp?
It should take about 3 hours to complete Simulink Onramp. Your progress is saved if you exit the application, so you can complete it in multiple sessions.
What is covered in Simulink Onramp?
1. Course Overview: Running Simulations
2. Simulink Graphical Environment: Learn about Simulink blocks and signals
3. Inspecting Signals: Visualize signal values during simulation
4. Basic Algorithms: Use math and logic operators to write algorithms
5. Obtaining Help: Access documentation from Simulink
6. Project - Automotive Performance Modes: Practice working with math and logic operators
7. Simulink and MATLAB: Use MATLAB variables and functions in Simulink
8. Dynamic systems in Simulink: Review dynamic systems and learn how they relate to Simulink
9. Discrete systems: Model discrete-time systems
10. Continuous systems: Model continuous-time systems
11. Simulation Time: Choose the simulation duration
12. Project - Modeling a Thermostat: Practice your understanding of discrete dynamic systems
13. Project - Peregrine Falcon Dive: Practice your understanding of continuous dynamic systems
14. Conclusion: Learn about next steps and give feedback on the course
How do you view and share progress through Simulink Onramp?
You can view, print, and share your progress with others on the MATLAB Courses dashboard page:
MathWorks Simulink Team (2022). Simulink Onramp (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/69056-simulink-onramp), MATLAB Central File Exchange. 检索来源 .
平台兼容性Windows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!