Updated 04 Nov 2021
This MATLAB tool offers different functions for working with the HP/Agilent/Keysight 4294A impedance analyzer.
The following functions are implemented:
- Read measurement file
- Get the device tolerances
- Add the tolerances to a measurement
This tool is developed by the Power Electronic Systems Laboratory at ETH Zurich and is available under the BSD License. The code is also available on the ETH Data Archive.
The following examples are included:
- run_device_tol.m - Get and plot the device tolerances
- run_meas_tol.m - Read a measurement file, add the tolerances, and plot
The tool is tested with the following MATLAB setup:
- Tested with MATLAB R2018b or 2019a
- No toolboxes are required.
- Compatibility with GNU Octave not tested but probably easy to achieve.
The following references describes the impedance analyzer 4294A:
- Agilent 4294A Precision Impedance Analyzer, Operation Manual, 2003
- Agilent 4294A Precision Impedance Analyzer, Data Sheet, 2008
- Thomas Guillod, ETH Zurich, Power Electronic Systems Laboratory - GitHub Profile
- This project is licensed under the BSD License, see LICENSE.md.
- This project is copyrighted by: (c) 2016-2020, ETH Zurich, Power Electronic Systems Laboratory, T. Guillod.
Thomas Guillod (2022). impedance_analyzer_4294A_matlab (https://github.com/ethz-pes/impedance_analyzer_4294A_matlab), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!