Fluid Power Simulation with Simscape Fluids
A backhoe arm with three hydraulic actuators is used to show some of the modeling, simulation, and deployment capabilities of Simscape Fluids™. Hydraulic networks are defined within the Simulink® environment using Simscape™ physical connections. The hydraulic network is integrated with realistic loads modeled as 3D mechanical systems in Simscape Multibody™. Simulation tasks such as optimizing the design, tuning parameters, and hardware-in-the-loop testing are also shown.
With Simscape Fluids you can:
- Model hydraulic systems with components such as valves, cylinders, and pipelines
- Define custom valve models with configurable levels of fidelity
- Create custom components with Simscape language
- Automatically tune parameters of components to meet system requirements
- Run simulations in real-time for HIL testing
Hydraulic systems vary widely in size and complexity. Simulating hydraulic networks together with mechanical and control systems is critical to optimizing system performance. To ensure that testing is efficient, Simscape Fluids offers a number of ways to easily balance the trade-off of model fidelity and simulation speed. The ability to generate C code from the model enables engineers to use Model-Based Design for the entire system (plant and controller).
Recorded: 9 Jun 2016
选择中国网站（中文或英文）以获得最佳网站性能。其他 MathWorks 国家/地区网站并未针对您所在位置的访问进行优化。