Microgrid Modeling on the Right Level of Detail for Short and Long-Term Simulations
Beyond the topic of green energy production, concepts for storing energy surplus within microgrids are getting more and more attractive. In this upcoming webinar you will learn, which modeling approaches you can use to simulate important aspects, starting from long term energy flows, over grid stability to more detailed transient behavior within a single variant model. You will also see how easy it is to create complex topologies automatically and how you can integrate the simulation with databases and post-processing in MATLAB.
- Different approaches for power system modelling
- Multiple levels of abstraction within a single simulation model
- Automatic model building for complex grid topologies
- Important aspects for fast and robust simulation
- Integration with MATLAB for pre- and post-processing
About the Presenter
Gernot Schraberger is Principal Application Engineer at the MathWorks in Munich. His focus topics are the modeling of physical systems, control design, power electronics control applications, renewable energy and many other topics related to Model-Based Design.
Recorded: 26 Jun 2020
选择中国网站（中文或英文）以获得最佳网站性能。其他 MathWorks 国家/地区网站并未针对您所在位置的访问进行优化。