This two-day course provides a comprehensive introduction to practical deep learning using MATLAB®. Attendees will learn how to create, train, and evaluate different kinds of deep neural networks. The instructor-led training uses NVIDIA GPUs to accelerate network training. Topics include:
- Importing image and sequence data
- Using convolutional neural networks for image classification, regression, and other image applications
- Using long short-term memory networks for sequence classification and forecasting
- Modifying common network architectures to solve custom problems
- Improving the performance of a network by modifying training options
Deep Learning with MATLAB is endorsed by NVIDIA's Deep Learning Institute. The Deep Learning Institute offers specialized training also powered by GPUs. Check out their industry-specific content and advanced CUDA programming courses.