Embedded Coder 基础知识
- Software Deployment Objectives and Deployment Types
Produce units of code from Simulink models for deployment in a target execution environment.
- Target Environment Services
Get familiar with target platform and custom services that support execution of applications and components.
- Code Interfaces and Code Interface Specification
Learn how generated application and component code interacts with target environment services and how to configure the interaction for code generation.
- Data Communication Methods
Learn how target environment services coordinate data communication for tasks, including concurrent data access.
- Code Interface Configurations
Create code interface templates that can be model-independent or shared amongst models.
- Deploy Generated Software
Design and configure Simulink models from which you can generate code for deployment to a target environment.
- Customize Code Generation Environment
Customize code generation environment for a project or organization.