Error while creating s-function from a sub-system having s-function
2 次查看（过去 30 天）
I am trying to create a s-fuction of a subsysten which has s-functions. I have made sure that the s-functions used in the sub-system are added to the path. I am getting an error of missing files when tried to create the s-function of top level sub-system. Any solution or suggestions would be of great help to us.
Nithin Kumar 2023-8-28
编辑：Nithin Kumar 2023-8-28
I understand that you are facing an error while creating the S-function of a top-level subsystem.
When creating the S-function for a top-level subsystem in Simulink, kindly refer to the following:
1. Paths and Dependencies: Ensure that all the S-functions used within your subsystem are properly added to the MATLAB path. This includes both the S-functions within the subsystem and any additional S-functions they may depend on.
2. File Naming and Location: Verify that the S-function files are named correctly and are in the appropriate directories. The names should match the names used in your subsystem and their paths should be accessible from MATLAB.
3. Subsystem Configuration: Double-check the configuration of your top-level subsystem. Ensure that the paths to S-function blocks within the subsystem are correctly set and pointing to the actual S-function files on your system.
4. Dependencies: If your S-functions depend on external libraries or files, ensure that those dependencies are also available and properly configured.
5. Building S-function: If you are using custom S-functions, make sure that you have built them correctly before trying to generate S-function for the top-level subsystem.
To know more information about creating the S-functions in Simulink, kindly refer to the following documentation:
I hope this answer helps you.