Unable to run example PX4 in Hardware-in-the-Loop (HITL) Simulation with jMAVSim Simulator
6 次查看（过去 30 天）
Hello, when I run the example PX4 in Hardware-in-the-Loop (HITL) Simulation with jMAVSim Simulator - MATLAB & Simulink - MathWorks Italia I get the following error:
Top model targets built: Model Action Rebuild Reason ================================================================================== px4demo_QGCWaypointFollower_hitl Code generated. Incremental checksum changed. 1 of 1 models built (0 models already up to date) Build duration: 0h 3m 27.816s
action: EXT_INIT Creating Target Handler (XCP on Serial)... Build directory: C:\Users\paolo\OneDrive\Documenti\Tesi_magistrale\px4demo_QGCWaypointFollower_hitl_ert_rtw Serial Port Name: COM4 Baud Rate: 1152000 action: EXT_CONNECT Connecting to the target...
External Mode Open Protocol Connect command failed
- Could not connect to target application: XCP internal error: timeout expired, in response to XCP CONNECT command
Component:Simulink | Category:Block diagram error
Unable to connect to the 'PX4 Pixracer' target for 'px4demo_QGCWaypointFollower_hitl'.
And JMAVSim doesn't open.
The build is ok, but seems somthing is wrong with the connection. My setup is:
- Pixracer R15
- Serial-to-USB FTDI converter
- Micro USB type-B cable
The port setup is show in photo, I have serial port COM3 e COM4.
And this is my hardware settings:
- Build options > Automatically determine serial port for firmwareupload √
- Enable HITL Mode > Simulator: JMAVSim √
- External mode > Hardware board serial port: /dev/tty/S1
- External mode > Host serial port: COM4
- MAVLink > Enable MAVLink on /dev/ttyACM0 √
- /dev/ttyS1 > Baud rate : 1152000
Arun Mathamkode 2022-10-12
MAVLink is enabled by default over TELEM1 (I am assuming /dev/tty/S1 is TELEM1 in your case) for QGC connectivity. This can cause conflict when we are trying to write data to same serial port from Simulink as well. Ensure MAV_0_CONFIG is set to 0 for disabling MAVLink over TELEM1 or consider using TELEM2 or any other free serial port.