- “Instrument Control Toolbox Support Package for National Instruments VISA and ICP Interfaces”
- “Instrument Control Toolbox Support Package for Keysight(Agilent) IO Libraries and VISA Interface”)
ividev AgInfiniiVision connection failure
10 次查看（过去 30 天）
I am failing to connect my instrument: Agilent DSO-X 2024A (Oscilloscope) using ividev. When I write the following command:
dev = ividev("AgInfiniiVision",'USB0::0x0957::0x1796::MY52141261::0::INSTR')
I get this error: Vendor Driver Error 0xBFFA4214: I/O error.
I am using R2022b Matlab. Kindly suggest how to resolve this error.
Suman Sahu 2023-3-10
The "Vendor Driver Error 0xBFFA4214: I/O error" message indicates that there is a communication issue between your computer and the Agilent DSO-X 2024A Oscilloscope. Here are a few steps which you can try to resolve this error:
1. Check for the correct driver installation: Verify that you have installed the correct driver for your Agilent DSO-X 2024A oscilloscope which is “AgInfiniiVision” driver with IVIClass of “IVIScope”.
You can check the list of installed drivers by running the following command in the MATLAB command window:
list = ividriverlist
To run the command you need to have the following add-ons installed:
To read about how to install Add-Ons refer to the following link: Get and Manage Add-Ons - MATLAB & Simulink
2. Check if the Agilent(Keysight) IO Libraries Suite is installed on your PC by going to All Apps from the Start Menu: The Agilent IO Libraries Suite provides the drivers and software needed to communicate with the oscilloscope.
3. Verify the instrument address: Double-check that the instrument address “USB0::0x0957::0x1796::MY52141261::0::INSTR “ specified in the ividev() command is correct. You can find the correct address by using the Agilent Connection Expert software, which is part of the IO Libraries Suite. Open the software and it should automatically detect the connected instrument, then you can copy the correct address and paste it in the ividev() command.
To read more about ividriverlist command: Read Waveform Data from Keysight DSO-X 1204A Oscilloscope Using IVI-C Driver - MATLAB & Simulink Example
Hope it helps!