How to create a fhss system in simulink?
42 次查看（过去 30 天）
I need to create a simulink model of an FHSS system like this:
An FHSS simulation is made that allows the simultaneous transmission of information from two users (one or more words per user) with the following requirements:
-PN generators, m=10 and 16
-Interference power Pj (w)=3
-Block Margin = 300
-Number of jumps by symbols=7
-Number of frequencies=16
-Channel attenuation (dB)=30
-probability of error=4e^-3 per hop
Nithin Kumar 2023-8-24
编辑：Nithin Kumar 2023-8-24
I understand that you want to know the process of creating a Simulink model of an FHSS system.
To create a Simulink model of an FHSS system with the given requirements, kindly refer to the following steps:
1. Open Simulink: Launch MATLAB and open a new Simulink model.
2. Add the necessary blocks:
3. Add a "PN Generator" block for each PN generator required (m=10 and 16). Configure the block parameters accordingly.
i. Add a "Constant" block to set the interference power Pj to 3.
ii. Add a "Constant" block to set the block margin to 300.
iii. Add a "Constant" block to set the number of jumps per symbol to 7.
iv. Add a "Constant" block to set the number of frequencies to 16.
v. Add a "Constant" block to set the channel attenuation in dB to 30.
vi. Add a "Constant" block to set the probability of error to 4e-3 per hop.
4. Connect the blocks.
5. Connect the output of each PN generator to the input of the FHSS system.
6. Connect the other constant blocks to the appropriate inputs of the FHSS system.
7. Implement the FHSS system.
8. Create a subsystem or use appropriate blocks to implement the FHSS system based on the given requirements.
9. Use the PN generators to generate the hopping sequence.
10. Implement the interference power, block margin, number of jumps per symbol, number of frequencies, channel attenuation, and probability of error as per the requirements.
11. Connect the output.
12. Connect the output of the FHSS system to the desired output block or subsystem.
13. Simulate the model.
14. Configure the simulation parameters (e.g., simulation time, solver options).
15. Run the simulation to observe the behavior of the FHSS system.
For more information regarding the FHSS, kindly refer to the following documentation:
I hope this answer helps you.