I desperately try to install the Raspberry Pi support package (R2018a / Pi 3B+) and have a big connection problem with SSH.
I did the following with R2018a and Raspian 4.14:
1. Install latest Raspian Desktop System (April Release - Kernel 4.14) on Raspberry Pi 3B+. Give the username "pi" a password.
2. Download latest support package (18.1.1) and go trough the setup, choose option "use existing system on Raspberry Pi".
3. After Pinging, which does work, the setup fails to establish a SSH connection.
I tried manually:
1. Ping PC with Pi, ping Pi with PC - worked after shutting down the Windows firewall.
2. Connect Pi via SSH manually from PC with Teraterm - works without problems.
How can this be? Where can I see how Matlab support package setup uses SSH? Do I have to configure any ports for SSH manually?