I'm looking for the following in relation to plotting text,
1) I want to plot text on top of a line or curve for any given function.
2) I want the angle of the text to match the angle of the slope of the line or curve at a given point (i.e. line overlaps (text height)/2 for the entire length of the text).
3) The text "wipes out" or hides the line where the text is located. (Can you add a fill behind the text? Not sure if this is possible
4) if a "wipe out" isn't possible, I would like to plot the text above the line
5) I would Still like the text angle to match the angle of the line/curve slope at a given point.
6) For ease, lets just say the text is any given input, I can extrapolate from there.
7) Bonus points for a separate assistance for curving the text along a curve, but the former items should satisfy my needs.
Any help is greatly appreciated.