This zip-file contains c++ wrapper functions for the Microsoft Kinect, Microsoft SDK Beta2 library.
To compile the code to mex-files use the Microsoft Visual Studio (Express), and install Beta2 library:
Execute compile_cpp_files. Now the mex-files are ready to use.
- Example : Will show the depth and image stream from the Kinect.
- ExampleSkeleton : Will show Skeleton tracking
- ExampleMicrophone: Will audio recording
See also, the OpenNI library wrapper functions (Which is almost bug free and has more functionality):
Note this is "version 0b"!, and contains the following bug:
There is a problem with stopping the Kinect Process. You have to manually kill Matlab.exe in the taskmanager to stop the process.
If some one has a solution please let me know...
Dirk-Jan Kroon (2023). Kinect Microsoft SDK (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/33035-kinect-microsoft-sdk), MATLAB Central File Exchange. 检索来源 .
平台兼容性Windows macOS Linux
- Test and Measurement > Image Acquisition Toolbox > Image Acquisition Toolbox Supported Hardware > Kinect For Windows Sensor >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Image Processing Toolbox > Image Filtering and Enhancement > Morphological Operations >
- Test and Measurement > Image Acquisition Toolbox > Image Data Acquisition > Acquisition Using Kinect for Windows Hardware >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!