Product Requirements & Platform Availability for Database Toolbox
Mac, Windows, Linux
- Requires MATLAB
- Your system must have access to an installed database.
- Database Toolbox supports exchanging data from the following NoSQL databases:
- Database Toolbox supports exchanging data from any ODBC- and JDBC-compliant database management system, including:
- IBM DB2
- IBM Informix
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Sybase SQL Server
- Sybase SQL Anywhere
- Database Toolbox requires a database driver (except for SQLite, Cassandra, and PostgreSQL connections). You typically install a driver when you install a database. For instructions about how to install a database driver, consult your database administrator.
- On Windows platforms, Database Toolbox supports Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) drivers and Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) drivers. On UNIX platforms, Database Toolbox supports ODBC and JDBC drivers. See product documentation for more details.
- Database Toolbox supports American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standard SQL commands.
Eligible for Use with MATLAB Compiler and Simulink Compiler
Eligible for Use with Parallel Computing Toolbox and MATLAB Parallel Server
Introduced before R2006a
View requirements for another product: