USRP E310 Support from Communications Toolbox
Prototype and test software-defined radio (SDR) systems using USRP E310 with MATLAB and Simulink
- Zynq SDR Support from Communications Toolbox
- USRP® Support from Communications Toolbox
- RTL-SDR Support from Communications Toolbox
- USRP E310 Support from Communications Toolbox
- ADALM-PLUTO Radio Support from Communications Toolbox
Capabilities and Features
Communications Toolbox Support Package for USRP® Embedded Series Radio enables you to use MATLAB and Simulink to prototype, verify, and test practical wireless systems. Using this support package with a USRP® E310 SDR, you can work with live RF signals using dual (2x2) transmit and receive streams. You can also implement custom hardware designs for your SDR applications using HDL Coder or Embedded Coder. This enables you to test your design under real-world conditions and rapidly prototype designs for mobile and embedded applications.
Support highlights include the ability to:
- Stream 2x2 channel RF signals into and out of MATLAB and Simulink
- Enhance transmit and receive selectivity using automatic selection of RF front end filter banks
- Acquire and transmit high bandwidth signals using burst mode
- Implement custom algorithms on the FPGA fabric and ARM processor using HDL coder or Embedded Coder (Note: Xilinx Vivado® Design Suite is required. Refer to "Required Third-Party Tools” in the documentation.)
Learn about support for other USRP® devices (B, X, and N series).
Platform and Release Support
See the hardware support package system requirements table for current and prior version, release, and platform availability.
View enhancements and bug fixes in release notes.