Kernel Creation from Simulink Models
GPU Coder™ generates and executes optimized CUDA kernels from Simulink® models containing MATLAB® Function blocks. The generated code calls optimized NVIDIA® CUDA libraries, including cuFFT, cuSolver, cuBLAS, cuDNN, and TensorRT. You can use the generated CUDA code within Simulink to perform simulation acceleration, rapid prototyping on NVIDIA GPU devices, and hardware-in-the-loop testing.
General Code Configuration
- Accelerate Simulation Speed by Using GPU Coder
Achieve faster simulation for models that contain MATLAB Function blocks.
- Code Generation from Simulink Models with GPU Coder
Generate CUDA code from Simulink models by using GPU Coder.
- Targeting NVIDIA Embedded Boards
Build and deploy to NVIDIA GPU boards.
- Numerical Equivalence Testing
Compare results from model and generated code simulations.
- Parameter Tuning and Signal Monitoring by Using External Mode
Tune parameters and monitor signals through a TCP/IP communication channel between development computer and target hardware.