Using Xilinx System Generator for DSP with Simulink and HDL Coder
In this webinar learn how Simulink and HDL Coder can be used in conjunction with Xilinx System Generator for DSP to provide a single platform for combined simulation, code generation, and synthesis, allowing you to select the appropriate technology that best meets your design criteria for:
- System Performance
- Data Acquisition
- Device Resource Utilization
- Code Readability and Standards Compliance
A QPSK receiver model is used as an example, targeting the Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA DSP Development Kit from Avnet.
About the Presenters:
- Tom Hill is DSP Marketing Manager at Xilinx
- Luc Langlois is Director of Technical Marketing, DSP, at Avnet Electronics
- Noam Levine is Partner Manager for FPGAs and Embedded Processors at MathWorks
Recorded: 17 Sep 2012
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.