航空航天和国防领域的工程组织可以使用 MATLAB® 和 Simulink® 来开发、分析和认证复杂的航空航天系统。MathWorks® 航空航天产品可用于：
Analyze and visualize aerospace vehicle motion using reference standards and models
- Get Started with Fixed-Wing Aircraft (Aerospace Toolbox)
Create and use a fixed-wing aircraft in MATLAB.
- Import from USAF Digital DATCOM Files (Aerospace Toolbox)
This example shows how to bring United States Air Force (USAF) Digital DATCOM files into the MATLAB® environment using the Aerospace Toolbox™ software.
- Satellite Constellation Access to Ground Station (Aerospace Toolbox)
Set up access analysis between a ground station and conical sensors onboard a constellation of satellites.
- Create Aerospace Models (Aerospace Blockset)
Build models with your Aerospace Blockset™ software.
- Model Spacecraft (Aerospace Blockset)
Model, simulate, and visualize the motion and dynamics of spacecraft using spacecraft dynamics, orbit propagator, and CubeSat blocks.
- Marine Navigation Using Planetary Ephemerides (Aerospace Toolbox)
Perform celestial navigation of a marine vessel by using the planetary ephemerides and an Earth-centered inertial to Earth-centered Earth-fixed (ECI to ECEF) transformation.
- Visualize World Magnetic Model Contours for 2020 Epoch (Aerospace Toolbox)
Visualize contour plots of the calculated values for the Earth magnetic field using World Magnetic Model 2020 (WMM2020) overlaid on maps of the Earth.
- Gravity Models with Precessing Reference Frame (Aerospace Blockset)
Implement various gravity models with precessing reference frames using Aerospace Blockset blocks.
- Flight Control Analysis Tools (Aerospace Toolbox)
Analyze the motion and dynamics of aerospace vehicles with short-period requirements, boundary line, and altitude contour plots.
- Analyze State-Space Model for Linear Control and Static Stability Analysis (Aerospace Toolbox)
Convert a fixed-wing aircraft to a linear time invariant (LTI) state-space model for linear analysis.
- Analyze Dynamic Response and Flying Qualities of Aerospace Vehicles (Aerospace Blockset)
Analyze dynamic response and flying qualities of aerospace vehicles using flight control analysis tools.
- Transition from Low- to High-Fidelity UAV Models in Three Stages (UAV Toolbox)
Evolve your UAV plant model continuously to stay in sync with the latest information available.
- Estimate G Forces for Flight Data (Aerospace Toolbox)
Load flight data and estimate G forces during the flight.
- Mission Analysis with the Orbit Propagator Block (Aerospace Blockset)
Compute and visualize line-of-sight access intervals between satellites and a ground station.
- Analyze UAV Autopilot Flight Log Using Flight Log Analyzer (UAV Toolbox)
Import flight log data, create figures and plots, export signals, and use custom signal mapping in the Flight Log Analyzer app.
- Visualization Tools (Aerospace Toolbox)
View vehicle dynamics in 3-D flight paths and trajectories, create Apps with flight instruments, and transform coordinate axes.
- Visualization Tools (Aerospace Blockset)
View flight paths with MATLAB graphics-based 3DoF and 6DoF animation blocks, scenarios using Unreal Engine®, or flight simulator animation; input data to models; display measurements through standard cockpit instruments.
- Visualize and Play Back MAVLink Flight Log (UAV Toolbox)
Load a telemetry log (TLOG) containing MAVLink packets into MATLAB.
- Model-Based Design Workflow in DO-178C (DO Qualification Kit)
In a DO-178C software life cycle, the Model-Based Design workflow includes specific development and verification activities.
- Model-Based Design Workflow in DO-254 (DO Qualification Kit)
In a DO-254 hardware life cycle, the Model-Based Design workflow includes specific development and verification activities.